What does your business do?
Doan & Associates is a full service auction company with over 40 years experience in the field.
We specialize in the following:
- Estate & Business Liquidations (Online & On-Site)
- Downsizing Estates & Businesses (Online & On-Site)
- Self-Storage Auctions
- Moving & Storage Auctions
- Benefit Auctions
What is an Estate Liquidation?
An estate sale is a sale or auction is a sale to dispose of a sizable amount of items owned by a person who must get rid of said items to simplify a move, or to simply make more room!
How do I know which sale to go with; an estate sale or auction?
An estate sale generally takes more time. If you have stuff you need to get rid of and you have some time to work with, an estate sale might be your best option! However, if you are crunched for time, or perhaps you just want to get everything over with as quickly as possible, then an auction may be your best bet!
What is the difference between online and on-site?
Here at Doan & Associates we can do your sale two different ways.
- An on-site sale would happen where all of the inventory is located. If you needed to liquidate a business, we would come to said business and have the sale there!
- The other option is to have the sale online. Set up in auction format, we would come to your estate or business, picture everything and put it online using our state of the art website and online auction program! The glory of having an auction online is people can have unlimited access in bidding on the inventory right here in Georgia, all over the country, and even all over the world!
What if I see something I want to bid on, but can’t make it to the Sale?
Contact Nick Walker at 706-969-8861! He can assist you with any and everything!